Tim Moore

> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > I am using OSG v2.4, and today, I have this compilation error :
> >
> > FGManipulator.cxx
> > \Devel\FlightGear\src\Main\FGManipulator.cxx(147) : error C2039:
> > 'getGraphicsContext' : n'est pas membre de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> >         ..\..\..\OpenSceneGraph\include\osgGA\GUIEventAdapter(26) : voir
> > la déclaration de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> > \Devel\FlightGear\src\Main\FGManipulator.cxx(368) : error C2039:
> > 'getGraphicsContext' : n'est pas membre de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> >         ..\..\..\OpenSceneGraph\include\osgGA\GUIEventAdapter(26) : voir
> > la déclaration de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> > \Devel\FlightGear\src\Main\FGManipulator.cxx(383) : error C2039:
> > 'getGraphicsContext' : n'est pas membre de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> >         ..\..\..\OpenSceneGraph\include\osgGA\GUIEventAdapter(26) : voir
> > la déclaration de 'osgGA::GUIEventAdapter'
> >
> > So the question : Is there a new requirement on the OSG version ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Fred
> >
> It looks like getGraphicsContext was added to GUIEventAdapter before
> 2.5.2. This
> functionality is pretty important for supporting events on different
> windows, so
> I'm inclined to say "upgrade to OSG SVN."
>
> Tim

I'd be interested in Fred's experience of doing that - I did it some time
ago and have had broken particles, and animations for submodels since
(billboard, scale and usepersonality). It might well be that I'm missing
some vital file from the build, since I'm still using the cvs MSVC7.1
project/solution files. Builds without any errors though.

Vivian