Hi Chris !

Christian Schmitt wrote:
> Martin Spott wrote:

> > Guess why there are there so many private GIT repositories containing
> > modified versions of FlightGear source trees !? Please think of it and
> > keep up with the times.
> >

> Ah, great to hear this from you, Martin. This does BTW not only apply to
> the FG source code, but also to the scenery and flightplans... ;-)

Hey, the issue with FlightGear's source trees is that people _do_
submit their contributions, those guys with CVS write access are just
too busy to review and commit. As far as I can tell (just guessing
wildly), this also applies to AI flight plans.

_But_, this is substantially different from the Scenery Model
Repository where we explicitly ask/request people to submit their
artwork - but some of them simply prefer to keep their stuff local
instead of sharing it with the crowd ....

Cheerio,
        Martin.