> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
James Turner

> <snip>
>
>   - git works great on the Mac, or any Unix, but I believe it's never
going to fly (if you'll pardon the expression) on Windows, due to
technical limitations there

> <snip>

FWIW, Cygwin provides git (V1.5.3.5) for Windows systems. I know that
the majority of development on Windows is now done with MSVC, but isn't
Cygwin still required at the moment for something? Terrasync perhaps?

Richard