Erik Hofman writes:

> Alex Romosan wrote:
>> can you give me a pointer as to where i could get this data? thanks.
>>
> Search for NASA Technical Paper 1538

i've been looking at it but i can't figure out the relationship
between the number in the report and the numbers in the flightgear
model. if somebody could explain the "magic" involved i would really
appreciate it. thanks.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |