Wow that is an amazingly 3d computer on a chip board for less than $150
!
Unbuntu and angstrom linux already ported.
Hardware supported open GL 2.0 spec.
Great 3d graphics and only 2 watts power consumption
Usb, s video and hd tv 720 out.
All standard usb peripherial support like bluetooth and keyboard s and
mice and vr googles.

The fully capable 3d gaming pc just got a LOT smaller and cheaper.
(About 2in by 2inches and no fan or even heat sink needed!

See youtube for videos of this beagleboard in acton.
Unbeleivable.

Love to see a youtube vidoe of this tiny board running flightgear

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 5:00 am, Holger Wirtz wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> on "Linux Tag 2008" in Berlin/Germany I won a Beagle-Board from TI (see
> http://beagleboard.org/). This is a small embedded system but it is
> very
> powerful and seems to support OPENGL-embedded. Some small kind of
> disadvantage is that it has no onboard ethernet interface - but you can
> use one via usb.
>
> I thought it would be nice to try a port of FG to the beagleboard - but
> I just have no time for trying this. Is someone around who has some
> time
> and knowledge for this project?
>
> I will spend this board for someone who is interessted in this project.
> Please contact me by email.
>
> Regards, Holger
>
> --
> +++NEUE ANSCHRIFT+++NEUE ANSCHRIFT+++NEUE ANSCHRIFT+++NEUE ANSCHRIFT+++
>
> #####  #### ##  ##   Holger Wirtz         Phone : (+49 30) 884299-40
> ##  ## ##   ### ##   DFN-Verein           Fax   : (+49 30) 884299-70
> ##  ## #### ######   Alexanderplatz 1     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ##  ## ##   ## ###   10178 Berlin
> #####  ##   ##  ##   GERMANY              WWW   : http://www.dfn.de
> GPG-Fingerprint: ABFA 1F51 DD8D 503C 85DC  0C51 E961 79E2 6685 9BCF

> challenge
> prizes
> world

electric meter by cutting out unwanted power spikes with this plugin
device. Save up to 40%!</a>

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily earth images.

www.ElectricQuakes.com daily sun and earthquake images.