Hi all,

I'm working on a new cockpit and found a problem. I use 2D panel
because of some reasons and placed every element of the panel as
instrument (even the static, background elements).
It looks fine, but has got a big problem: if an instrument is
overlapping an other one, it's active area stops working, even if this
instrument is above the other one.
Is it a bug in fgfs? Is it possible to make it work somehow, or I have
to separate every instrument and prevent overlapping?
(please don't tell me to use 3d panel, I know it's better in most
cases, but not now for me)

Thanks for help,
Best regards: Mate Koch

--