Am Thursday 02 October 2008 09:49:15 schrieb Melchior FRANZ:
> fgjs is correct. Don't use the "data" version. I wonder why people
> even think they should set $FG_ROOT to a data/ directory. Is there
> some obsolete documentation floating around?

No, it's from the "CVS Resources" page on flightgear.org.

"cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 co data"
creates the "data" subdir. And later
on "./fgfs --fg-root=/some/path/FlightGear-0.9" lets point fg_root to the
parent of "data". And flightgear seems to be happy with it. So I always
assumed that having the data subdir is the way it should be.

cheers,
Oliver