Hi,

I would like to raise the question of a flightgear CVS snapshot being
made and hosted.

There was a video recently posted of a demonstration of (what I believe
is) Tim Moore's OSG based camera system (8 displays connected to one PC)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brG3-yyvv9Q

this was picked up by Phoronix.com

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjczNQ

Now Phoronix is wanting to do a bigger article on the multi-display
support from ATI, which will include how to set up flightgear on many
displays.  Once that article is out of the way, Phoronix is also looking
at enabling automated testing for flightgear based on the multi-display
and data playback capability in Phoronix Test Suite.

To achieve all this, Phoronix will require a declared CVS snapshot on
flightgear.org to hook it all in together, although not a formal
release, a snapshot tarball for both scenery and code will be better
than "some CVS point in August".

In the past been working with Tim Moore, but Red Hat seems to be keeping
him very busy.  Is there anyone else on this list that would be willing
to declare a snapshot and host it on flightgear.org?

Regards,

Matthew