On mardi 30 septembre 2008, Oliver Schroeder wrote:
> Am Tuesday 30 September 2008 13:11:09 schrieb gerard robin:
> > Done it, without "tests  directory"   and getting an other error
> >
> > here the link
> >
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/FG_1.0.0_Build-Err
> >
> > I don't understand the problem :(
>
> The error has the same source, it's just showing at another location.
> The reason for this error are macros defined in simgear/compiler.h, which
> are no longer present. E.G. SG_GLUT_H was definded, so one could use
> "#include SG_GLUT_H" in a source file. Now the macro definition for
> SG_GLUT_H is no longer defined and gcc complaints.
> Flightgear depends on simgear, so in order to compile FG1.0 you must use
> simgear 1.0

Like said sometime ago, Vivian its like,   -grandmother and eggs   , since i
am working with FG i know it.

So, if we have to look for elsewhere,   the error we must do it.

In any case it is not a mixed of Simgear and FlightGear version, i am not
drunk  :)

Thanks for an other good solution.

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

"J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire "