On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Oliver Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> I'm experiencing segfaults with the current cvs head version of flightgear
> (osg) when using the cessna CitationX aircraft.
> The segfault happens more or less shortly after starting the engines. This
> segfaults happens too with a few additional aircrafts (which I can not name
> now, I have to recheck), but seems to happen with yasim aircrafts only (but
> not with all).
> I'm using an AMD64 machine with nvidia graphics under Linux. Is it only me or
> can this segfault be confirmed by others?
>
> Regards,
> Oliver

Hi Oliver,

I'm not sure if you have figgured it out yet but...

Yeah. I was experiencing that symptom earlier in the week. Untill
someone suggested recompiling simgear (I also sync'ed my fg data while
i was waiting for the compile.) At the time, Nasal was updated with
some stuff being located in simgear and referenced from flightgear.

Regards

George