Durk Talsma wrote:
> While I'm at it. :-)
>
> With each release we include a selection of representative aircraft that
> highlight FlightGear's capabilities. Inclusion criteria include:
> Completeness,
> variability across categories, realism, suitability for demo flights (think
> of
> aerotowing, AI/Multiplayer refueling, carrier landing, etc etc.), relative
> ease of operation (ie don't want to intimidate new users too much), and disk
> space (we don't want to bloat the base package too much).
>

> So, with these criteria in mind, what would be your current top 10 of
> aircraft?

Hi Durk,

I clearly vote for the Concorde here. It is not the easiest plane when
it comes to all its functions that are implemented (complete engineers
seat with a million of buttons ;-), but exactly a model like this shows
what is possible with FG. And the player can always automate Copilot and
Engineers tasks via a menu and thus concentrate on flying.

Cheers,
Chris