Hi,

* Erwan MAS -- Sunday 05 October 2008:
> I resubmit my patch .

I had seen it the first time, but after glancing over them I
decided that the patches have problems and that for some of
that I considered other developers "responsible" (e.g. Curt
for the net_fdm, one of the MP people for the MP stuff, etc.)

Generally, it's a bad idea to lump several basically unrelated
patches together in one email. Discussing this conglomerate in
one thread is painful. So people don't, and ignore it.  :-)

What I particularly dislike:

- rotors being called "main" (with 4 blades) and "tail" (with 2)
  That's fine for the bo105, but fails for a whole range of
  helicopters. (Yes, we have the same problem in the code
  already, and we should fix it there, too)

- irrelevant entries for net_fdm  (pct *and* rpm?). But I'd
  let Curt decide if we can afford to increase the package
  by >150 bytes.

- the option "enable-ai-restrict-multiplayer" seems to special.
  I'd rather allow more fine-grained control over what is
  displayed, not create a weird special mode, with weird
  name. There is AFAIK already an option for turning off AI
  aircraft:  --prop:sim/ai-traffic/enabled=0

m.