On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Michael Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible in Flightgear to chat on mutliplayer though frequencies?
>
> Gijs and Natovr found this line in preferences.xml under the mutliplay
> section:  <transmission-freq-hz
> type="string">118500000</transmission-freq-hz>
> but they changed the line and they still could see others messages. Is
> this suppost to work or is it something there for a futute feature or what?

It doesn't check for frequency match AFAICT, but seems to be pretty
easy to add to multiplayer.nas.
Might be advisable to change default comm frequency to some magic
number meaning "all frequencies". Not realistic, I know. So maybe
GUARD? And display a simulated ATC warning about that, directing
pilots to switch to a proper frequency.

--
Csaba/Jester