Hi all!

I don't know if you are aware of the 2 described bugs so I drop a short
note.

I am using latest sg/fg cvs with OSG 2.7.5(svn) and boost 1.34.1.

1.) Mouseclicks  on terrain only register in the vicinity of the
aircraft (lets say 30ft), this narrows eg. the object placement
capabilities of the ufo. (sim/input/clicks only gets updated within that
limited range)

2.)Using the YASim FDM, the prop consumables/fuel/total-fuel-lbs and
total-fuel-gals show about twice the fuel you have onboard.

Thanks,
Markus