Hi,

I have been wrestling with this for a few weeks now.  As some of you are
aware, I am slowly preparing a new multi-head demo with around 8 GPUs in
it (so up to 16 heads).

The new camera support is great, but there are some problems with the
way the frustums work.

My understanding is that the fundamental controls are for a direction
for the camera.  With large numbers of monitors this begins to fall
apart.  The view frustums will overlap when you don't create an offset
and begin to creat monitors in both the horizontal and vertical
directions.  With offsets you will have to stack the views on top of
each other and in theory get the bottom of one frustum to align with the
other, but then you end up having visual issues since the cameras are
separate.

So what I would like to be able to do is take the layout of the cameras,
determine their angles to the camera, and define a frustum that has a
non-orthogonal face.

The first camera code that Tim released seemed to do this (which meant
there was some visual quirks for monitors far out to the sides (like
verticals being at angles and so on), but for the person sitting in
front of all the screens it looked about right.

Are there any other "magic" options that would allow me to get to that?
(7+9 is my current plan).

Regards,

Matthew