Hello,
I have a JSBSim aircraft model in which, at the beginning of the
flight_control block, I defined a constant property as follows:

<property value="0.80">fcs/KSelev</property>

I need this constant to factor a number of coefficients in the aerodynamics
section.

Although this seems to work in standalone JSBSim simulations, in FlightGear
this property gets the value of 0.0.

What is the correct way of defining a constant? (seems a very stupid
question, so I accept similar kind of answers :)   )

Fabian