Curtis Olson wrote:
> I think this is fixed now in cvs, but nothing will happen until a new
> tarball is generated (using "make dist")

I haven't seen any problems with CVS recently, but I was just updating
my build script ready for a release and so was running it against the RC
tarballs.

Just out of interest which version of OSG are people planning to link
the release against? Are we going to wait for a 2.8 release, or go with
one of the 2.7 developer releases?

Jon