Hi to all the developers,
Just want to let you know how much I appreciate your good work.  FG has
come a long way and the latest CVS I am now running is a superb piece of
work.  Thank you all for your diligence and hard work we appreciate it
greatly.
Now I just have one little glitch that seems to be appearing.  Sound is
really choppy on my system.  It seems like its struggling for resources
but I have no idea why.  I'm running SUSE 11.0 with an ensoniq sound
card.  Cheap but works well for all the other sounds I like to listen
too.  Anyone have similar trouble or is it something I've got exclusively?

TIA
Craig