Could someone with simgear CVS access please fix the coremag.cxx file.Each time
I checkout (or update) this file has this in its head :-

<<<<<<< coremag.cxx// $Id: coremag.cxx,v 1.5 2006-10-28 22:12:48 curt Exp
$=======// $Id: coremag.cxx,v 1.6 2008/07/25 18:35:42 ehofman Exp $>>>>>>> 1.6

I understand this is a known CVS problem where a checkin was not with the same
version as already in CVS ...  it has been like this for months - maybe since
July 2008!

Coincidently, the link on the page http://www.simgear.org/cvs.html to
'Interactively peruse the CVS logs ...' does not work, so can not check further
into the CVS history of this file ...

Thanks, and regards,

Geoff.

PS: Sorry if this is a repeat, but the first send seemed to fail???