I'm using Flightgear via CVS, synced just minutes ago.  If I start up at
KBUR (Burbank, CA) after a few seconds I get the following error message
just moments after the outside view is presented, followed by a hard crash:

AI local traffic Cessna-three-oscar-sierra cleared to taxi...
ERROR - unable to find path to runway theshold in ground.cxx for airport
KEMT

Unknown exception in the main loop. Aborting...
Possible cause: Resource temporarily unavailable

KEMT is near KBUR.

This does not appear to be a problem if I start up somewhere else far away
from KEMT.  Also, this is a reliable crash.  It happens every time I startup
at Burbank (KBUR) ... it's not a random, once in a while crash.

The file generating the last output before the abort is ATCDCL/ground.cxx

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/