On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Csaba Halász <csaba.hal...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> What's your compiler error message?  I don't see an obvious problem from
> >> looking at the files.
> >
> > For instance, what is LDFLAGS set to in your Makefile in that directory?
>
> I use --with-osg argument to configure. It should figure out the
> proper -L option from there, shouldn't it?

Right, and all the "-L" arguments should be added to LDFLAGS in the local
Makefile in that directory.  So I was hoping you would report the value of
that variable.  This would help us determine if --with-osg did the right
thing for you or not.  And if it looks like LDFLAGS has the correct options,
it would be interesting to double check the OSG directory just to make
certain that the requested library is living there.

> But of course I managed to compile it, I just reported it so it
> doesn't go unnoticed.
> If it is intended behavior, then it is fine with me.

Well, if a broken compile is intended behavior, I'm not sure who would
intend it to be that way! :-)

> Then again, all
> the test and utility stuff should be a separate makefile target, IMHO.
> For example, in FG only the tests require glut.

Or all these things could be ported to OSG, but no one has quite gotten
around to it.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/