Hi all,

After some tests, I just discovered something amusing in FG.

In fact, you do not know can be, but the gravity is reversed between the northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere. Finally it is the impression that it was ;)

Look the Bo105 in northen hemisphere : http://helijah.free.fr/LFKJ2.png
the same in southern hemisphere : http://helijah.free.fr/FACT2.png

Or the Aircrane (blades longer) in northen hemisphere : http://helijah.free.fr/LFKJ.png
and in southern hemisphere : http://helijah.free.fr/FACT.png

Although this will not interfere with many of us. Many of us live in the northern hemisphere. But what should we say to those who live in the southern hemisphere ?

Funny is not it ?

Best regards. Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel