On mercredi 11 mars 2009, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Having noticed that the Vulcan still refers to starting the engines using
> the space bar (whoops!), I did a quick grep of the .xml files in Aircraft,
> and found reference to "space" in the aircraft indicated below.
>
> If any aircraft maintainer would like me to correct their aircraft for
> them, please just let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Stuart
>
> ./an2/an2-set.xml
> ./Noratlas/Help/Nord-2502-help.xml
> ./Noratlas/Help/Nord-2501-help.xml
> ./OV10/OV10_USAFE-set.xml
> ./OV10/OV10_NASA-set.xml
> ./OV10/OV10_CDF-set.xml
> ./Hurricane/help.xml
> ./Spitfire/spitfire-help.xml
> ./Spitfire/spitfireIIa-set.xml
> ./Spitfire/help.xml
> ./Spitfire/seafireIIIc-set.xml
> ./ogel/ogel-set.xml
> ./P-38-Lightning/Help/P-38L-help.xml
> ./PBY-Catalina/Help/Catalina-help.xml

As far i remember. the model i had done  were reffering in the help .xml to
both "s"   and "space" telling the user to choose according to the FG version
that he was using.
Then nothing wrong
--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire