Hi,

I hear that for the first time.

On Friday 20 March 2009 16:06:51 Gene Buckle wrote:
> I guess it boils down to whether or not the benefit gained outweighs the
> down side.
>
> What benefit does the compound property offer?
* You can modify properties in a atomic way.
* We use the property tree as a reflection framework to reflect object state
into other areas of the application. So you can reflect more complex properties
directly.
* The same benefit why you write a struct/class in C/C++/whatever high level
language in contrast to the was FORTRAN does where everything is a scalar like
our current property tree.

Greetings

Mathias