Hello, Mathias

With JSBsim aircraft i get now some strange behaviour regarding the
groundcache on a moving Carrier.

We can start from catapult on carrier, and the Aircraft is sitting correctly
in place on the Ship , it follows correctly the speed of the carrier.  => No
problem  :)
After being catapulted and coming back to the carrier, with a nice landing on
wires,  on the deck,  the aircraft does not follow the speed of the Carrier,
even with Brake on we have some difficulties to stay in place.
It seems that the aircraft do not identify the carrier like a moving object
the second time.

I did not noticed that problem before ... ( i don't know before when :( )
I can only say that  my last FG CVS update  is yesterday,  the previous one
was 10 days before.

Tested with YASim Aircrafts that seems to be right.

thanks
--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire