Hi Durk,
Durk Talsma schrieb am 31.03.2009 07:12:

> Thanks for the update. Did you install additional traffic at KSFO, or
> copy the old demo over?

Not by intention. I just made a diff on the traffic folder and found no
diff. Can traffic be in an other file? Or can a MP aircraft causing to
call those functions?

But on the other hand it was s small bug in checking the size of the
vector which is fixed now. Therefore I would not spend much time in
trying to reproduce that.

> The reason I'm asking is that with FlightGear 1.9.0 and later there is
> currently hardly any traffic at KSFO and/or surrounding airports. So
> the chances of finding a problem with the existing setup at KSFO would
> be rather small if you have a default setup.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Durk

Best regards,
Maik