Hi!
I have got range exception when flying UFO. Looking in sources open that
problem is in ufo.nas line 420:
>>        me.marker = Model.new("Aircraft/ufo/Models/marker.ac",
geo.Coord.new().set_xyz(0, 0, 0));
When passing zeros to geo.Coord.set_xyz(), there is devide by zero in
function SGGeodesy::SGCartToGeod(). This puts NAN to Elevation.

Problem can be fixed in two ways:
1 Change ufo.nas to initialize geo.Coord  using function set_latlon(0,
0, 0). Or was some reason to put model at the Earth center?
2 Fix SGGeodesy::SGCartToGeod() to test input point is (0, 0, 0), and
put to output (0, 0, 0) without calculations. Or solve it in some other
way to avoid divide by zero.

Can somebody consider this and make fix in CVS?

With respect,
              Alex