Taking a break from the serious stuff ... or rather, switching over to the
serious stuff... :-)

This afternoon the winds were almost nothing, so I walked down to a nearby
lake and flew my Seawind EP which is a radio controlled sea plane.  The
conditions couldn't have been more perfect and I had several nice flights, a
couple touch and goes, and had fun just scooting around the lake up on
step.  If I can avoid crashing, it should be perfect for those warm summer
evenings the hour or two right before it gets dark when everything calms
down and the wind goes to zero ...

Unfortunately I was the only one out there so I couldn't get any live action
shots, but there is a promotional video I linked to so you can see about
what it looks like in action.  The ice is almost completely melted off the
lake, but as you can see, we haven't started the spring green up yet.
Chance of snow again tonight and tomorrow ... "uf da" as they say they say
in these parts ...

http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/SeaWindEP/

Curt.
--