Hi Peter,

Sorry you were pushed to write twice ;=()

It seems the <name> "Logitech Logitech Force 3D Pro" is
already in the distribution file :-
/Input/Joysticks/Logitech/force-3d-pro.xml

Try :-
.../data/Input/Joysticks$ grep -r "Logitech Logitech Force 3D Pro" *

Did you give the wrong file name here?

And assuming you just named the file incorrectly,
when you say change'S' - plural - what other changes
are you proposing?

For this, a diff -u would show us all...

I will leave the NEW directory 'Sony' and
NEW file ps3-sixaxis.xml for others to decide...

But we do already load some 52 js xml files at
startup...

So is the Sony ps3-sixaxis different to all
others, or could its js <name> be added to an
existing xml?

Or maybe we _DO_ want to fully maintain each
'manufacturer' in a separate directory... and
what is one more directory to search, and file
to load in the overall scheme of things?

I am not a CVS maintainer, so this is just
my 2 cents worth ;=))

Regards,

Geoff.