Harry Campigli wrote:

> I was wondering if i can find someone with a little time to help write a
> small funtion to attach remote Ai aircraft to the Ai subsystems.

FlightGear's AI subsystem is designated (and I think in large parts it
already works this way) to handle every sort of 'external' traffic -
which doesn't originate from the local FDM - thus including AI- as well
as MultiPlayer-traffic.

One option to "attach remote Ai aircraft to the Ai subsystem" could
thus be to run a second instance of FlightGear via MP against your
'primary' instance ....  yet I'm uncertain if this is the solution to
your underlying problem, because you told us very little about it,

        Martin.