On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:00 PM, syd adams wrote:

> OK I've almost got everything back , and I'll have to recompile everything
> from scratch , so the error should appear here (no extra files I forgot to
> commit lying around).
> Ive had this error in the past but can't remember if its a typo in the
> nasal or xml files.
> Should have an answer this evening

I hit this recently too and I can't remember the exact circumstance, but I
believe it was related to using a property name in the wrong xml context ...
or something like that.  It took a lot of head scratching and I even
resorted to inserting some debugging printf()'s into the xml parser before I
managed to find my stupidity.  I believe the reported line number is
correct, but I had just made a mistaken assumption about what was legal to
do or not do.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/