Gene Buckle wrote:

>>There are reverse "REV" indications in the cockpit located above the N1
>>gauges and digital readout window on the EICAS display. To deploy the
>>

>Is that indication present on the -200 series?  If so, I'd never noticed
>it. :)  That's the only model I have experience with (specifically the
>Conductron-Missouri 737-200 simulator, circa 1967)
>

>g.

The info was only for 737's with glass.  Imagine the mechanical stuff
and sequencing is the same, but the cockpit displays could be totally
different for older models, even non-existent as Gene pointed out.

We built a 747 quadrant with the interlocks, it was a bear of a project,
especially trying to prevent pilot "wannabes' at trade shows who had no
idea how to operate the system from trying to overide/overpower the
interlocks and bend the metal. ;-)

JW