Hi all,

I have now checked in a small tool in flightgear that can be used just like
osgviewer. The huge difference is that it also works for btg and with some
knowledge about the internals of the model loading process also for stg files.

The tool is aimed at people working on scenery and willing to see how their
scenery modifications will look like. The can do so now without starting
flightgear.

This is a basic version of that tool that might grow it there is a need.
I hope to include more flightgear internal scenery loading stuff so that you
can
at some time also load aircraft models an see if the static parts
animations/transforms/postprocessing steps are as expected without the need to
start the whole simulation.

So far so good.

You need to set the environment variable FG_ROOT like you should have in
flightgear. And then for example load a btg.gz file of your interrest :)

Problems and suggestions to me :)

Greetings

Mathias