Hi Patrice,

Patrice Poly wrote:

> In file included from ../../src/Scenery/scenery.hxx:39,
>                 from AIEntity.cxx:34:
> ../../src/Scenery/SceneryPager.hxx:46:32: error: missing binary operator
> before token "("
> make[2]: *** [AIEntity.o] Erreur 1

Just a quick, sparsely verified guess: If I were you, then I'd either
compare your local copy of 'src/Scenery/SceneryPager.hxx' with the
repository[1] or simply remove the 'src/Scenery/' directory and cvs
update again,

Martin.
        [1]
http://mapserver.flightgear.org/git/gitweb.pl?p=flightgear;a=blob;f=src/Scenery/SceneryPager.hxx