> I just updated SimGear, fgfs source, and data from cvs on my FC10
> notebook.  The Century IIB, Century III, and Altimatic autopilot "hot
> spots" don't show with ctrl-C and they don't work.  I checked to see if
> any of their files in Aircraft/Instruments-3D/ had been changed.  They
> had not.  So I am assuming some other recent change has broken them.
> The digital OAT in the pa24 is also broken.
>
> What all these share is panel xml files that are relative to a model
> that is then loaded in another model xml.
>
> I could fix the autopilot animations by switching to "pick" hot spots.
> Fixing the OAT is not that simple as the OAT panel uses "layers" to
> write the digital temps.
>
> Any recent changes come to mind that might be the cause?
I can confirm this bug for the SenecaII.
Nothing has changed for the model for a while, and I'd expect it to work as
before - which is doesn't.

I'm short on spare time right now but will look into it before weekend.

Torsten

BTW. The panel hotspots should have been replaced by picks anyway - sorry for
my lazyness...