On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Victhor wrote:

> Rather long title, eh? :D
> I'm getting an error with the Seneca II. "IndependenVar property,
> ice/wing in Table definition is not defined."
> That's all.
> Even with debug logs, the rest of it is just JSBSim aerodynamic tables.
> They stop in that error.

It looks like the Seneca might have property declaration ordering problems
in the FDM config since the latest JSBSim update (simgear changes are
unrelated in that case).

I might have time to take a look after work.

Btw Jon:
Reset in FlightGear yields multiple /fdm/jsbsim property subtrees.

I also think JSBSim in FlightGear is creating initfile.xml:s again, has
anyone else seen that?

Cheers,

Anders