From: Vivian Meazza [mailto:vivian.mea...@lineone.net]
Sent: 20 July 2009 13:50
To: 'FlightGear developers discussions'
Subject: Re:
[Flightgear-devel][Simgear-cvslogs]CVS:source/simgear/propsprops.cxx,
1.44,1.45 props.hxx, 1.32, 1.33

Alan,

simgear-config.h cannot be used in SGMisc.cxx because it is called from fg
as well as sg. SGMisc will not compile without NOMINMAX , so you need it in
your pre-processor definitions. Unless you have a better way .

The error you report is the very one that replacing the SGMathFwd.hxx
include with the SGMath.hxx include is meant to fix. I have just checked SG
CVS Head and AFAIKS it still has the SGMathFwd.hxx include. I have discussed
this with Tim, and he doesn't want to change it for now while he looks for a
work around.

Vivian