Hello everyone, I got bored today and made some new wheels for the
beaver.  They have more detailed tires and rims with livery, and they
are animated to spin in ground roll. The uv mapping and livery
modifications were done rather quickly, so I won't be offended if they
get changed around. Overall though I think the wheels look pretty
good...

A couple other things I noticed. In the dhc2-sound.xml, mp-inhg should
be replaced with mp-osi so engine sound will work in replays. The
other thing was ground handling, the turn radius seemed very large for
a tail dragger/bush plane. I had often had troubles getting it turned
around to take off again. I saw that dst0 and dst1 for tail wheel
steering are set to 0.5/-0.5, I changed to 1.0/-1.0 and feels much
better to me, I can actually swing it around now. On the other hand, I
have no real idea what a beaver handles like on the ground...so just
thought I'd mention it.

couple shots of them in flightgear
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3511/3799201057_30dbd47864_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3556/3800020854_46ae65b609_o.jpg

and zip containing the modified wheels.ac, wheels.xml and liveries -
for cvs version
http://www.mediafire.com/?m30udyxgxce

hope the dhc2 guy reads this list, and hope I don't step on anyones
toes modifying things...

cheers!

-- Jacob (aka Tuxklok)