I am still working on my next flightgear movie, and have hit another snag, I
need props vehicles to be driving along the road and the Olpud (GELO) the car
wheels are for some reason below the tarmac, has someone got any work arounds
or solutions to the AI scenario for ground vehicles when they have problems
staying on the surface ?  Idealy I need the car to follow the surface at quite
high speeds, so I can film several things at the same time with MIBS (Which is
working btw)

The Car keeps on sinking and bobs up and down all the time!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3445/3982336630_d99f12fa7c.jpg

Current Progress elsewhere with the movie making is going well, thanks to
Stewart :o)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11416...@n00/

Here is part of my current AI plans for Gelo

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>

<scenario>

<entry>

<callsign>Gelo_drive</callsign>

<type>aircraft</type>

<class>ufo</class>

<model>Aircraft/olpud/Models/olpud-model.xml</model>

<flightplan>gelo_drive1.xml</flightplan>

<repeat>4</repeat>

</entry>

</scenario>

</PropertyList>

and a clip of the flightplan (Only the first waypoint is included here because
the file is very big)

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>
  <flightplan>
    <wpt>
      <name>start</name>
      <lat>52.42053453</lat>
      <lon>12.92907273</lon>
      <agl>1</agl>
      <on-ground>true</on-ground>
      <gear-down>true</gear-down>
      <ktas>60</ktas>
    </wpt>

Yes I know that AGL is not supported, but maybe it should be ?

Any help is much appreciated please email me at
forums.chellejulie AT virgin.net

All the best Aerotro

Online FlightGear Simulator Tracker Page.
http://mpserver04.flightgear.org
http://www.flightgear.org