hi all,
I am having a problem with genreating scenery with OSM data. I can
generate screnery using shape-decode for everthing except residential
roads. Every time I try I end up witha blank tile (nothing at all except
sea)
I use the following,
shape-decode --line-width 3 ../data/shapefile/osm_residential Roads Road

rmoving the directory and rebuilding without it and it all works as
expected.
can anyone help

Jason