Hi there,

I have a day old version of fg/sg from cvs, and osg 2.9.5. The usual flaps
inc/dec keys ([/]) do not respond to input. I've read in the archives about
this problem, but it seems its still hanging around.

Also, my 777-300ER project (adaptation of Syd/Justins 777-200) has an issue - I
had to remove an empty <reference> tag from the autopilot xml (as per thread in
the forum discussing same issue) so fg will start, but my 777-300ER appears to
need a serious clean - even at noon the jet appears black on the shady side and
sooty grey on the sunny side! The terrain looks fine, as do some static
building models I've placed in the scene, and other a/c I haven't worked on
look normal. Just my one looks dirty!

Any advice on the flaps/dark texture issues?

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, YBBN/BNE.