Hi,

Updating the pushback-model in data/airport/pushback, I noticed that the whole
model is emissive.

Looking at other models with nightlighting I noticed the same.

After a bit experimenting with condition on emissive I see that this is broken,
so a lot of models in scenery are emissive during daytime.

That looks quite strange. The only workaround I see is having two objects, one
of them emissive and beeing switched between them based on sun-angle-rad.

Is this already known? Any fix in sight?

Kind Regards
Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html