On 16 Nov 2009, at 08:53, Victhor Foster wrote:

> You need to use the Route Manager dialog. The route will only
> activate once the aircraft is airborne.

Uh, I hope not :) That's not the intended behaviour, and it's not what
I see. Indeed, I normally activate the route before I taxi out to the
active runway.

> Look at the GPS dialog. If you see that the destination airport on
> the current leg is your departure airport, go back to the route
> manager, search for your destination's ICAO code, then press "DTO".

This is a bug, the code is not detecting when you enter the departure
runway reliably. As you noted, the easiest fix is to 'DTO' the first
waypoint in the route after the departure airport. You don't need to
search though - in the GPS dialog, hit 'active route waypt', which
should select the current waypoint, use prev/next to select the
desired waypt (i.e press next once) and hit 'DTO'.

Regards,
James