Hi,

First of all I'd like to emphasize that I'm absolutely new to
flightgear. The reason I'm interested in it is that I plan to do a
development and need some libs to help me with that.

What I want to do is more about "AI". Simulate flight of several
airplanes. For this I'd like to use an existing piece of code that has
good enough physics. So in my case it has nothing to do with
visualization (at least not on the short term), but only as a 'physics
library'.

Before diving deep into the code, I wanted to ask for advice regarding
flightgear...

- According to the above, does flightgear have what I'm looking for?
- If yes, is the physics part separated and 'librarized' enough to be
able to use it from an external software?
- Has anyone done something similar before?

Thanks in advance for any help/pointer/etc.
Bgs