On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 18:00 +0100, Tim Moore wrote:
> Instead, I've changed the required Boost version back to 1.37. I don't
> want
> to deal with the tr1-Boost compatibility myself. As far as I know 1.37
> will
> build and run on the systems we're interested in.
>
> Tim

Now, no problem. I have found the setting of
BOOST_ROOT to the path where I unpacked just
the boost headers _ONLY_ works fine.

I just added this 'export' to my 'buildfg'
script, and the configure.ac macro
AX_BOOST_BASE([1.37.0])
finds them ok, and thus no need for a boost
compile and install. ;=))

Thanks...

Geoff.