Stuart Buchanan wrote:

> So, the following arguments would all work:
>
> --aircraft=dhc2w
> --aircraft=dhc2W
> --aircraft=DHC2W
>
> Of course, if you think that dhc2-ski is better than dhc2s, then
that's > obviously your decision, but that's a different issue to the
one John brought up.

> -Stuart

Years ago I tweaked my local FG so that it first did a case sensitive
search for aircraft (to cover the case that you had a c172 and a C172
which were different), and then if it found nothing in that search, it
did a case insensitive search.

I seem to remember that this was 5 or 6 lines of extra code, but I don't
have that source tree any more.

Richard

http://www.star.net.uk