When employing YASim, is it possible to have a given engine draw from
a specific tank? I've noticed that by default the engines draw evenly
from tanks marked as 'selected', rather like a cross-feed situation.
I'd like to simulate situations where engines draw from dedicated
tanks when cross-feeding is disabled (like the Grumman Goose and
Lockheed 1049 series). The YASim documentation doesn't appear to
elaborate on this.

Can anyone elaborate on a YASim method to accomplish this, or point me
to an exemplar aircraft?

Thanks!
-Gary