On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Jacob Burbach <jmburb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For example, excuse the crude ascii drawings if you will ;)
>
> Taxiing up Bravo towards Alpha and Juliet (KLVK) with 1.9.1 you will
> see these signs...correct.
> | <-- A[B] |
> [ <-- J[B] |
>
> But in cvs letters for Alpha and Bravo will be missing, and you will
> see these signs....not so correct.
> | <--[B] |
>

> This effects all signs, at all airports I tried, release or terrasync scenery

Thanks for the detailed report.
Short answer: Torsten has broken it in rev 1.23 of apt_signs.cxx :)
Longer answer: we need to keep the previous material and reuse it for
subsequent glyphs that don't specify a new material. Thus, the
material/effects variables should be put back at the top, but
initialized to 0.

--
Csaba/Jester