Hi All,

As John Denker pointed out, the FlightGear Short Reference was very out of date.

I've spent an hour or so making the key assignments accurate and improving the
mouse mode description. An updated version is available here:

http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/FGShortRef.pdf

Comments are very welcome as always.

Obviously, as this is designed as a single page reference I'm particularly
interested if this prints out well in both European (A4) and US (Letter)
printers. So if anyone can't remember all the various key codes, and wants a
convenient hard-copy reference, feel free to print it out and report your
results ;)

-Stuart