I'm normally a lurker on the flightgear mailing lists, but I have to de-lurk
for a moment to point out the name of the supposed "reviewer" of
FlightProSim -- "George Cayley"?

see here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Cayley

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Cayley>At least the FlightSimPro folks
have a sense of humor!